Adult Driver Training
Teaching Adults to Drive With Confidence
Alliance Defensive Driving School Has Been Successfully Training Adult Drivers for Over a Decade
Whatever your situation, our experienced, patient driving instructors can help you develop a solid understanding of California laws and instill good driving habits.
Using proven defensive driving methods, we teach you how to handle real-life driving situations with confidence. Plus, each of our driving instructors is personally trained by a 14-year police force veteran, and our driver training vehicles have extra safety features built-in. That means you can rest assured you’ll be safe while getting the highest quality driver education possible.
How to Obtain a Driver’s License: Step-by-step
Do you know how to obtain your driver’s permit and license? Find out below!
- Permit (18 Years of Age and Over)
- License (18 Years of Age and Over)
- Be over 18 years of age
- Fill out the DMV application form (DL-44) online
- Present acceptable identity and legal residence documents
- Provide your social security number
- Pay the required application fee
- Pass an eye exam
- Have your picture taken
- Provide a thumbprint
- Pass a knowledge test (If you miss 9 or more of the 46 total questions, you must wait one week before retaking the test.)
- Make a driving test appointment through the DMV Appointment System or call 1-800-777-0133 during the regular business hours. Driving tests are not given without an appointment.
- Provide proof of financial responsibility that meets or exceeds California Insurance Requirements.
Our Driving Lesson Packages
Students and Parents Trust Alliance
Alliance Defensive Driving School
Proudly Serving: Escondido, San Marcos, Valley Center, San Elijo, Vista, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Fallbrook, Bonsall, LaCosta, Encinitas, Cardiff-By-The-Sea, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Torrey Pines, Rancho Penasquitos, Poway, Carmel Mountain, 4S Ranch, Black Mountain Ranch, Fairbanks Ranch, Rancho Santa Fe, Rancho Bernardo, Mira Mesa, and more.